- Reach Messaging Developing First of Its Kind Franchise Mobile App Focused on Local AdvertisingGlobeNewswire(Wed, Apr 27)
- REACH MESSAGING HOLDINGS, INC. FinancialsEDGAR Online Financials(Thu, Apr 21)
- REACH MESSAGING HOLDINGS, INC. Files SEC form 10-K, Annual ReportEDGAR Online(Fri, Apr 15)
- REACH MESSAGING HOLDINGS, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Change in Directors or Principal Officers, Financial Statements anEDGAR Online(Mon, Mar 28)
- REACH MESSAGING HOLDINGS, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Entry into a Material Definitive Agreement, Creation of a Direct FEDGAR Online(Thu, Mar 24)
- REACH MESSAGING HOLDINGS, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Entry into a Material Definitive Agreement, Unregistered Sale of EEDGAR Online(Thu, Mar 17)
- Reach Messaging Signs Deal With World's Most Famous Street Basketball Player "Hot Sauce" for New Mobile AppGlobeNewswire(Wed, Mar 16)
- Reach Messaging Launches Second Celebrity Mobile Phone AppGlobeNewswire(Tue, Mar 8)
- Wizzard Media Enters into Agreement to License Reach Messagingís Mobile Ad TechnologyBusiness Wire(Fri, Mar 4)
- Reach Messaging Unveils Leading Edge Mobile Ad TechnologyGlobeNewswire(Wed, Feb 16)
Shane Gau, CEO
With over 15 years at industry leader AOL, Shane has extensive product management and project management experience. In his early years at AOL, he played a critical role in helping develop AOLís e-mail platform and launching the flagship Video@AOL brand. As Director of AOLís AIM messaging group, Shane launched innovative rich-media advertising products, led business development, and managed AIMís developer program, with a focus on growing the reach, engagement and monetization of the leading U.S. instant messaging service with over 30 million users.
In 2010, Shane took over as the CEO of Reach Messaging. He spent his first year transitioning the company from an IM Bot developer to a leader in the mobile applications market. The company is currently developing a variety of apps for social media platforms including Facebook and all of the major mobile devices such as the iPhone, BlackBerry, Android and Digital Signage.
Shane holds a B.S. from University of the State of NY and a Russian Degree form the Defense Language Institute. Shane spent 5 years as an intelligence officer for the US Navy.